Sigh, here we go again. I have again neglected my blog and now feeling so hard to start writing. Well, I am writing this post all the way from Kuching, Sarawak (Staying in the Singgahsana Lodge, nice and quaint, highly recommended for budget tight student like me). Maybe after this I should ask for a commission for advertising the lodge. Hehe.
The obvious first. Why on earth am I in Kuching? Along with other 12 friends of mine, we flew all the way here to Kuching for my dearest friend ZULIANA RAZALI'S wedding! YAY! As of now, she is officially off the market and from now onwards shall be known as MRS DZUL-AZRIE (that's Bob). Hehe. The akad nikah which took place this evening was just emotionally overwhelming. Zuel tried her mighty best to suck in her tears every now and then but of course for emotional people like her (and myself) tears in happy (and sad) occasions are inevitable. Well, I tried my best to help her wipe away her tears and put back some powder on her face through out the ceremony. I felt so happy for both of them. After years of being together as a dating couple, 1 1/2 years as an engaged couple, they finally took the final step of sealing their commitment to each other by exchanging their marriage vows.
CONGRATULATIONS to ZULIANA and BOB!
May you both fall deeper in love with each other everyday as you journey through this life on earth together as husband and wife, and your marriage be showered with countless blessings, filled with joyous occasions, and living your devotions of being together-now-and-forever!
Lots of love, prayers and well wishes from Joshua and Rebecca.
I am thinking of writing a piece on marriage and family related stuff but not today. Hehe. I am feeling malas and blogging on a per-hour-basis-internet-usage is not so economical. Oh, I am flattered for being asked to be Zuliana's bridesmaid at her bersanding ceremony tomorrow. Hehe. So, got to go. Long day tomorrow!
Lots of love,
Becca
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment