Friday, August 22, 2008

Me Convocation

Here are some pictures. Enjoy! It was raining.... Hehe...

Important people in my life

The Ow Clan

Josh and I

Zuliana, I and Chandran (The Boss... Hehe)

Eric

Wijen

Punitha, my roomie

Kit Wei Lim (Mrs Koo, to be soon... Hehe..) and I

Arina

With Kavitha and Catharine

The two poser boys: Benjamin and Kee Aun



Dear all,

Thank you for being with me on a truly memorable and fun day (even though it was raining). Thank you for making time and braving the rain to attend my convocation. My sincere best wishes to all of you and XOXO to all.


Love, Becca

2 comments:

Jordan Quah said...

Grats again. I would have gone for your convo if it didn't cost me a fortune (flying is kinda expensive, hehe.... :P).

JamesT said...

YO Becks, Wah.. some one grad d lo.. awesome man.. i know i know it's kinda slow to say Congrats but.. better late than never rite??
Anyways.. give my blogs a bunk when you're free

jamest.tabulas.com
myjayt.blogspot.com