Friday, June 13, 2008

AAawwwww... So Sweet...

Guys reading, here’s a tip to some romantic lines and once in while you should drop your macho + male egoism + cool“ness” to say some nice things to your girl. *Wink Wink*
Don’t take them for granted!


(The names of the actor and actress in this script has been substituted with a pseudonym to maintain anonymity)

Becca talking to Josh by the roadside:
Becca : Do I ever cross your mind?
Josh : No...
Becca : Do you like me?
Josh : Not really...
Becca : Do you want me?
Josh : Nope
Becca : Would you cry if I left?
Josh : Hell No...
Becca : Would you live for me?J
osh : Of coz no...
Becca : Would you do anything for me?
Josh : No...
Becca : What would you choose your life...or me
Josh : Mine of course!

Becca ran away with such shock and pain in her heart but Josh ran after her and shouted loudly....
"The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind...
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you... The reason I don't want you is because I need you...
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left me...
The reason wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you...
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you...
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.

- The End-

Hehe… Truthfully, if this conversation really took place one fine day between me and Josh, I would have started walking away after the fourth question!

No comments: