Yay... I'm back alive and sight of familiar places made me heart go oh so joyful. The aftermath of the Arau trip is quite nasty. As I am writing this, I'm feeling aches all over and lying sickly on my bed. Being sick is so boring. Food intake is limited and brain is just too tired to do any “intelligent” stuff ie work.
The 5 days in Arau was rather traumatizing in every way possible and full of unpleasant surprises. Thanks to Arau, I’ve got 3 massive bruises on my left leg which I dunno where I got it from and it’s gonna turn very colourful soon. No skirt for the week! Oh, not to mention, mosquitoes bites as well. A whole load of them. Cis.
I’ve got something up my head to write about but I’m not up to writing as of now. Just a post to let all the good people know I’m alive and not kicking so much right now. Hehe.
Stuck on: Colbie Caillat’s Realize and Feelings Show
Shout Out: Yip, thanks for Colbie Caillat’s album! I really like her songs.
Kee Aun, thanks for that nice picture!
Cheers,
Becca
The 5 days in Arau was rather traumatizing in every way possible and full of unpleasant surprises. Thanks to Arau, I’ve got 3 massive bruises on my left leg which I dunno where I got it from and it’s gonna turn very colourful soon. No skirt for the week! Oh, not to mention, mosquitoes bites as well. A whole load of them. Cis.
I’ve got something up my head to write about but I’m not up to writing as of now. Just a post to let all the good people know I’m alive and not kicking so much right now. Hehe.
Stuck on: Colbie Caillat’s Realize and Feelings Show
Shout Out: Yip, thanks for Colbie Caillat’s album! I really like her songs.
Kee Aun, thanks for that nice picture!
Cheers,
Becca
1 comment:
no problem. you're welcome =)
Post a Comment