I'm currently addicted listening to Malay and Indon songs! They are so nice and some are exquisitely romantic!
Chef Becca's Recommendation:
1. Sempurna by Andra and the Backbone
2. Indah Lelapku by Izwan Pilus
3. Kernaku Sayang Kamu by Dygta
4. Terpesona by Glenn Fredly feat. Audy
5. Kenangan Terindah by Samson
6. Bukan Cinta Biasa by Datuk Siti Nurhaliza
Do let me know your opinion(s)!!! Put in your comment ya. Please Please Please. I wanna survey how many people actually take my words and recommendations seriously. Keke... Come on, give it a try. Just go to YouTube and listen to the songs. Some of you will thank me for introducing such lovely music. Hehe.
Shout out: Thanks Arina! Thanks for letting me have all these songs!
Everyone, have a good weekend!
Hugs and Kisses,
Becca
8 comments:
Sempurna by Andra and the Backbone is great!
Should I ask them for some money cos I help to promote their song? Heheheheh
Glad u liked it Jud!
lol. i'dont know any of these artists.. never heard leh... =)
"Sempurna" is great. but my least favourite will be "Indah Lelapku", the vocal is not storing enough. There's Mandarin version for "Kenangan Terindah' if im not mistakan... macam pernah dengar...
I would recommend you to listen to "Itu Kamu" by Estrange. They won this year's AIM as the best artist. Correct me if im wrong. I bet you will love them too.
recently, im also into listening to malay songs. but more on digging out the artist from the 90s. Have you heard about Innuendo? Do find them out. their genre is the almost the same as what you have listed there.
thanks for the recommendation. love it. downloaded it ordy... =D.
Hmmm.... If I'm not mistaken, these are pretty old songs. I believe I heard them quite a long time ago.
Anyway, I like Sempurna. I like some other Malay songs (pretty damn old songs though) that's not on your list too, but I can't seem to recall the names of those song.
Just remembered some:
"Mustika" - M Nasir
"Getaran Jiwa" - P Ramlee
"Kau Ilhamku" - Man Bai
"Kau Ilhamku" is great... my fav too!
Hehe... i've got those too!
Post a Comment